GI Plastek is fully prepared to meet your secondary manufacturing requirements. Our secondary operations capabilities include:
Sub-Assembly and Assembly
• Turnkey Supplier
• Manufacturing, sub-assembly and assembly services
UL recognized applicator of spray-on EMI and RFI Shielding onto most substrates.
• Conductive spray-on material replaces large, heavy sheet metal liners or sheet metal enclosure doors.
• Reduces number of parts used.
• Reduces overall product cost.
• In-house paint facility
• Special purpose paints - textured & soft touch
• Decorating – hot stamp, decals, silk screened printing,
• Welding – adhesive, heat, solvent, ultrasonic
• Heat staking
• Sub assembly
• Bar coding