At GI Plastek, we're in the business of meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations! And due to our success and growth, we are currently seeking motivated, detail oriented, and dependable people to fill multiples openings for all three shifts. If you are seeking employment in a dynamic and growing organization, then we want to hear from you!
What you can expect working here:
• A supportive working environment
• Competitive pay rates
• Paid vacation time
• 10 paid holidays
• Matching 401K
• Company paid Vision
• Company Paid Short Term Disability
• Company paid Long Term Disability
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee incentive and reward programs
• Medical and Dental insurance after 30 days of employment
Please select a position below for more information:
It is GI Plaskek's mission to be recognized by our customers as a quality molder with focus on large to medium, complex molded products, that provide added value in a one-stop-shop environment, leveraging our core capabilities of:
• Standard Injection
• Structural Foam
• Gas Assist
• Painting and Shielding
Since quality improvement is a never ending process, GI Plastek practices lean initiative systems and offers continuous training programs.
• Formal training programs
• Training workshops on lean tools
• Cross functional teams working on lean activities ranging from 6S to
New Product Acquisition & Launch to Cost Reduction
• Kaizen events performed in house
• GI Plastek is owned by Gladstone Investment Corporation – a publically traded business development company.
• 13 presses from 220 ton to 1574 ton
• In-house paint & decorating facility
• 130 employees in a 3 shift / 5 days per week operation
If you would like to become a part of our dynamic team, please download and submit our Job Application, along with your resume, for consideration.